среда, 30 апреля 2014 г.

download Pendulum Clock 1.5.1 for free


Pendulum Clock

Lifestyle



Download .apk

This is a great app to simulate the look and feel of a real grandfather clock with realistic Westminster style chimes. A fully working clock face combined with a pendulum that you can move yourself using finger gestures as well as realistic sounding chimes should help you experience the comfort a real grandfather clock brings to your home.


There are various settings which allow you to configure when the chimes are heard including the ability to run in background mode.


Your comments and suggestions are always welcome so if you have any questions please contact me.


Also, please remember that this is only the second app I have written for the Android platform so if you experience any problems please let me know and I will do my best to resolve them.


Finally, should you experience any frequent crashes then please send me an email rather than posting negative comments and I will do my best to assist.


:-)


I hope you enjoy this app!


Wayne.
























Download .apk





























NEW YORK - A gallery of the stars from the pop, of 7 free Pendulum Clock 1.5.1 torrent download .dway and classical music worlds gathered Tuesday evening in honor of the late composer Marvin Hamlisch, August pay at the age of 68 died. With such luminaries as Barbra Streisand, Aretha Franklin, Liza Minnelli, Itzhak Perlman and Lang Lang, who was invitation-only event at the Peter Jay Sharp Theater at the Juilliard School instead, entered the Hamlisch on a scholarship at the age of 7.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий