понедельник, 30 июня 2014 г.

download Fake Mailer Pro APK


Fake Mailer Pro

Communication



Download .apk

With 'Fake Mailer Pro' you can send anonymous mails to your friends, it's really fun. View the screenshots for more information.


Unlimited Mails!


Have fun!


Terms of Service


- I accept that for my own security, and the security of the developers of this application, the data I entered will be logged.

- I accept that I will not use this application for illegal activities.

- I will not use this application to spam people.

- I accept that the creators of this application are not responsible for anything I do with this application.

- I accept that the send date will be saved for the statistics of this application.

- I accept that this information will not be shared, unless the government is asking for it.


We are logging the following data of you for security reasons:

- IP Adres

- Your message(sender name, sender mail, to address, subject, message)

- Device ID.
























Download .apk





























8 - The Incredible Hulk If it was not for the last shots and the new trailer that I am on the New York Comic Con saw a few weeks ago, this is not likely to be here at all download Fake Mailer Pro free android app . I 'm starting to think how this could be damn good - and I think it has much to do with Edward Norton. Although he. The struggle for it in the film he really wanted it lost again, I still think Hulk Marvel maintains a solid flick more action than more action than almost any other movie in this list I have a feeling that it would be a big surprise hit, in 2004, not to see, but in the end everyone is how damn good it is to shock. Only time will tell, but I cross my fingers and hoping for the best.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий